Frankfurt on the Main
top itservices AG is a renowned and successful personnel service company for the IT and engineering sectors. We provide expert support for our clients by supplying skilled specialists for their projects. When it comes to implementing complex IT and engineering solutions, we have been one of the top project providers and employers in these sectors for over 35 years. More than 700 employees and around 90,000 experienced specialists from our network of experts ensure the success of our projects. Your success is our goal.
- Supporting the pan-European Investment compliance team to provide high quality and proactive compliance monitoring services
- Providing ex-post and post-trade investment guideline monitoring services to the European Account Management/Client Services and Products Teams
- Actively supporting the team in its daily monitoring and reporting business
- Answering guideline breach related auditor inquiries and preparations for upcoming ISAE and Company Audits
- Working with Compliance system MIG21
- Academic graduation (area of Finance/Asset Management preferred)
- Good knowledge of financial instruments including derivatives
- Practical experience with investment guideline monitoring and monitoring systems (MIG21 preferred)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Team player with high motivation and strong communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German skills are of Advantage
Asap until the End of 2016 (with renewal Option)
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application (in English) for the Job-ID 923-5273 to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your contact Person is Mrs. Klaudia Polanski.
Tel: +49 89 95468-0
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between feminine and masculine form, both are nevertheless always meant.