top itservices AG is one of Germany’s leading providers of IT personnel services. With a staff of more than 700 and 90,000 experienced specialists on our network, we have been helping our Clients to implement complex IT and engineering solutions for over 35 years and are among the top project providers and employers in these areas. Your success is our goal.
- Work with business product team and solution architect on defining functional and non-functional requirements.
- Co-work with development team and QA specialists to integrate requirements in software development lifecycle
- Serve as a subject-matter expert for the Liquidity Management team and for adjacent technology teams.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with business users prior to production go-live.
- Creative mind with the willingness to approach new technologies and standards.
- Responsible for working within a team and to help drive standards and Quality
- UML experience to define low level architecture.
- Experience of working with XML to define data structures and relational data models (Oracle).
- Past Experience in requirements definition and requirements management
- Experience in dealing with requirements change process.
- Great attention to details, structured and analytical approach.
- Understanding of transaction life-cycle and/or cash flows.
- Advanced English and communication skill.
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application for the Job-ID 642-10715 to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your Contact Person is Miss Aleksandra Vujanovic.
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 664104-0
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between feminine and masculine form, both are nevertheless always meant.