top itservices AG is one of Germany’s leading providers of IT personnel services. With a staff of more than 700 and 90,000 experienced specialists on our network, we have been helping our Clients to implement complex IT and engineering solutions for over 35 years and are among the top project providers and employers in these areas. Your success is our goal.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient information sharing system for the team members
- Administrative follow up of procedures and deliverables, work plan follow up, actuals tracking, risks & issue process support
- Schedule meetings and prepare documents and minutes of the meetings
- Planning, tracking and reporting on go live and cutover schedules in IT delivery projects
- Manage change control procedures for go live and cutover
- Coordination for Cutover and Go-Live Support
- Go-live support involvement in Cutover activities
- Communication and synching of project plans
- Some project management support experience
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team, and the ability to follow through with minimal supervision.
- Able to work independently in Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as in MS Project
- Highly developed communication skills including strong writing skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and good German knowledge
- Good knowledge of Information Technologies
- Analytical and problem solving abilities Bachelor degree or above in a related area
ASAP for at least 6 months (with renewal Option)
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application (in English) for the Job-ID 923-5265 to email@example.com
. Your contact person is Klaudia Polanski.
Tel: +49 89 95468-147
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between feminine and masculine form, both are nevertheless always meant.