top itservices AG is a renowned and successful personnel service company for the IT and engineering sectors. We provide expert support for our clients by supplying skilled specialists for their projects. When it comes to implementing complex IT and engineering solutions, we have been one of the top project providers and employers in these sectors for over 35 years. More than 700 employees and around 90,000 experienced specialists from our network of experts ensure the success of our projects. Your success is our goal.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary
- Document the service architecture/technology Portfolio - make recommendations for improvements
- Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance
- Analyze existing operations and growth of the network infrastructure and IT systems
- Define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and several years of work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of current telecom, network hardware, protocols, and LAN/WAN standards
- Application support experience with mission critical large scale systems such as ERP, Data Warehouse
- Proven „hands on" experience in IT infrastructure architecture and planning/development
- Strong technical knowledge of server operating systems, including VMware, Linux, OS
- Excellent understanding of the organization´s goals and objectives
- Excellent written and oral (English & German) communication skills
- Technical certifications in multiple areas are desired
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application (in English) for the Job-ID 923-5229 to email@example.com
. Your contact Person is Mrs. Klaudia Polanski.
Tel: +49 89 95468-147
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between masculine and feminine form, both are nevertheless always meant.