Permanent or freelance (Part-time)
either Munich or London
top itservices AG is a personnel service provider for the IT and engineering sectors. Since 1980 we have specialised in helping our clients find highly skilled experts and executing projects ourselves. As a medium-sized company, we are a professional partner for any business that requires IT and engineering services and are one of the top project providers and employers in these areas.
- Identifying the training needs and apply the training Approach after the rollout of a new customer mid Office system
- Develop the necessary elements (User cases, Training material, User manuals, Blended Learning, TTT, etc.)
- Acting as training consultant within the training work-stream
- Supporting training work-stream in delivering Super User/End-User enablement
- Responsible for successful Initiation, planning, execution and closure
- Responsible for the overall training plan incl. analysis, requirement, building trainings
- Training consulting skills: Training-Needs-Analysis
- Training design skills: Instruction design, digital learning
- Training facilitation skills: ideally including Train-the-Trainer
- Good understanding of Front Office and Mid Office systems
- Fluent in English
- Good communication & collaboration skills
part-time: 80 days (at least 30 in 2016 and the rest in 2017)
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application (in English) for the Job-ID 923-5320 to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your contact Person is Mrs. Klaudia Polanski.
Tel: +49 89 95468-0
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between feminine and masculine form, both are nevertheless always meant.