top itservices AG is one of Germany’s leading providers of IT personnel services. With a staff of more than 700 and 90,000 experienced specialists on our network, we have been helping our Clients to implement complex IT and engineering solutions for over 35 years and are among the top project providers and employers in these areas.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- PRINCE II Practitioner certified, with demonstrable experience in delivering complex IT projects to customer
- Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Are you interested in that offering - please send us your application for the Job-ID 671-10575 to firstname.lastname@example.org.?Subject=Bewerbung%20auf%20Annonce%20712-1176" target=_blank>email@example.com.
Weinheimer Straße 68
Tel: +49 621 30868-575
Visitors of this page also looked at the following advertisements:
*If the text for better readability, does not explicitly distinct between masculine and feminine form, both are nevertheless always meant.